September 14, 2017
Full-time et Part-time
• Sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through execution of the “Spirited Service” standards.
• Assist store management in completing the sales generation and operational functions of the store.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices.
• Provides efficient, accurate and “spirited” service at the cash counter.
• Work towards a goal with an emphasis on service quality, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
• Deliver business results.
• Perform a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or the Manager on Duty.
• Work well in a team environment, create energy and excitement around shared goals and values, contribute to an environment of trust and respect, act with urgency and integrity, demonstrate flexibility and HAVE FUN!
• Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
• Minimum High School education or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.