Tourist Information Agent
August 22, 2017
Tourist information agent is under the supervision of the person in charge of the service and also the administration director.
The responsibilities are:
• Be informed and knowledgeable about the new developments and relevant changes in the region.
• Promote and present the different tourism products and services of the region.
• Research touristic information, provide knowledgeable service and respond to the clients’ needs and demands in person, via telephone and through e-mail while giving an excellent customer service.
• Prepare the touristic documentation required (mailing tourist guides or maps to clients).
• Do inventory of the information resources (example: tourist and bike maps, tourist guides and etc.), place information material such as brochures in displays.
• Provide support to the administration team and to the supervisor of the reception in all its functions.
• Answer the phone at all times.
• Participate actively and positively in team activities.
• All other responsibilities related to the job.
Knowledge of the region, initiative, autonomy, good customer service skills, team work and bilingual.
Contact : Anik Létourneau Hogan