July 16, 2002
A World To Discover Contest – Rules & Regulations
- The contest is valid for residents of Quebec aged 18 and over.
How to participate :
- Participants must tag 3 people with whom they would like to share the prize in the Facebook post comments. Also, the winner must like Mega Parc’s Facebook page to be eligible.
- The contest starts on Tuesday, July 16th at 5pm and ends on Sunday, July 21st at 11:59pm. The draw will take place on Monday, July 22nd at noon.
- The winner will be contacted by Facebook message by an employee of Oxford Properties Group. The winner will be able to claim his prize during his visit to Galeries de la Capitale.
Claim of prize:
- To claim his prize, the winner agrees to take part in an official photo at the time and place determined by the organizers of the contest and allows the publication of his name and photo.
- No jury will select the winner.
- The persons for whom this contest is held, its employees, representatives, agents or members of the jury (if any) and persons with whom they are domiciled may not participate in this contest.
- “Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement”
- The winner is not subjected to any test in order to redeem his prize. However, the winner must not have claimed prizes at Galeries de la Capitale in the previous 365 day.
- All prizes are neither exchangeable nor redeemable for other values and must be accepted as such.