All Aboard the REM!
A year before it goes into service on the South Shore, the public will get a first look at a REM car on display at Quartier DIX30. Don’t miss out!
The car will be open from Thursday evening, August 26, to Sunday, August 29, for you to discover it during free visits. Several activities are also planned on site! You can find out about them in schedule below:
August 26, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. | Be among the first to board!
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: access to the car is open – explore freely
August 27, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. | Meet the experts behind the REM
- 11 a.m. to 1 pm.: free access and exploration of the REM car
- 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.: visit the car with our experts
- 6:30 p.m.: musical escapades around the car
- 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: free access and exploration of the REM car
August 28, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. | Board the REM with your family
- During the day: live mural creation with artist Vincent Toutou
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: board the REM with your family – activities for all
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.: free access and exploration of the REM car
- 5:30 p.m.: musical escapades around the car
- 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.: “L’histoire et les coulisses de la réalisation du Réseau express métropolitain” (History and behind-the-scenes look at the development of the Réseau express métropolitain) lecture on board the car. Limited places, first come, first served!
August 29, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Last day!
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: “Le design du REM raconté” (Breakdown of the REM’s design) lecture on board the car. Limited places, first come, first served!
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: brunch ($), coffee ($) and music around the car
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.: tour of the car with our experts
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.: free access and exploration of the REM car
Confirm your presence on Facebook
Share the event on Facebook and participate with your friends! It’s a date starting August 26th!
Start:August 26 @ 7:00PM
End:August 29 @ 5:00PM