As a Parcel Concierge, you are tasked to provide customers with an exceptional experience by quickly and efficiently attending to their orders and ensuring they leave our store satisfied every time. Part of this process includes ensuring all orders are received and organized in a timely manner such that they are easily and quickly accessible to anyone on staff to be able to immediately service our customers.
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Servicing customers at front desk by delivering their packages;
• Organizing shoppers’ purchases per the work instructions;
• Must be able to work in varied outdoor temperatures to assist with curb side pickup, and sustain physical activity levels over time;
• Being able to lift up to 50lbs, squatting, standing for a prolonged period and walking throughout the shift while adhering to all Health and Safety requirements;
• Maintaining a clean and safe environment inside and outside of the locations including but not limited to; rearrangement of packages, daily cleaning opening and closing tasks to be completed;
• Notifying clients that packages are ready for pick up;
• Responding to customer’s email inquiries and issues in a timely manner;
• Tracking & reporting key statistics as requested;
• Tracking and reporting deliveries as needed;
• Following all processes as outlined in the by the PenguinPickUp Handbook;
• Work towards achieving individual and unit sales targets;
• Organize, clean and straighten shelves, products and signage;
• Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent, or currently in process;
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience delivering exceptional customer service;
• Must be able to adapt to high volume / fast paced environment;
• Maintain a positive attitude when faced with difficult situations;
• Enjoy working in a team environment or on your own;
• Must be organized and able to multitask and prioritize workload;
• Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with people of all levels;
• Must be willing and able to work shift work and work overtime as per business and operational demands;
• Must be computer literate and comfortable operating and understanding new technologies;
Working Conditions & Examples of Types of Items Delivered:
• Must be willing and able to wear the required uniform;
• Maintain a clean and presentable appearance at all times.
Examples of Types of Items Picked
• Books, Electronics
• Small to large clothing items, Cosmetics
PenguinPick-Up Associates are Client Focused. We know that our clients are very busy, and we strive to make our clients experience as Convenient and easy as possible. We believe that Team Work is the only way we will be able to deliver our consistent world class service at every Penguin Pick-Up location.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
As a Seasonal Sales Professional in our Quartier Dix30 store, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work and teamwork.
To do so, the Seasonal Sales Professional will be expected to…
– Develop meaningful relationships with each client
– Make personalized recommendations that meet the client’s needs
– Foster an environment that puts the client at the forefront
– Achieve or exceed sales targets continuously
Our ideal candidate has…
– A minimum of two (2) years of retail sales experience; luxury retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred
– Strong team values
– Great interpersonal and communications skills
– Good organization and learning skills
– Knowledge of English; Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
From day one you’ll work on a team and have your own voice. You’ll develop your skills and be given responsibilities. You’ll have all the tools at your fingertips to make a difference. As a Sales Assistant, part of your responsibilities will be:
• Deliver a high level of customer service
• Support the cash desk and delivery teams
• Understand and be passionate about the latest fashion trends
• Replenish the shop floor
• Adhere to all the health & safety and security procedures
• Support other store functions when needed
• Flexible availabilities (day, evening, weekend and holiday)
Temporary positions: 2 months
To view the job description please visit InditexCareers.com